Thursday, January 19, 2017

Week 1 Homework for Storyboarding Class- " Trek Drama"

I am taking an online storyboarding for feature animation class taught by Rad Sechrist over at Radhowtoschool.com. Here's the first draft of Week 1 assignment, that I kinda sorta rushed to finish coz of crunch time at work. Might work on it further to develop it into something... maybe.

I am going to put up my assignments here so I can track my progress. I really like the class. Soooo much info. Anyways, here it is.

Assignment 1: Draw something from your life, something that happened to you etc. Things to keep in mind while boarding:Basics like pose continuity, 180 degree line, cutting on action, direction of characters etc.


Just click on the first image and then you can scroll through with arrow keys.















































No comments:

Post a Comment